Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dichotomy

BARBRA:
Loving all the atenciĆ³n my man A-trak and the Duck Sauce crew are getting off the new single. Almost more than the song I'm absolutely loving the video they put together and everyone involved. Easily the coolest thing I've seen in a while... sorry, kan.


Download: Duck Sauce- Barbra Steisand

VS. BONEY:
Who the fuck? It just so happened the loops Duck Sauce grabbed the generous portion of loopage from the group Boney M's 1979 single Gotta Go Home (originally Nighttrain by Hallo Bimmelbahn). I'm almost likeee: thank you Duck Sauce for using Gotta Go Home... so I could find and play it instead:


Download: Boney M- Gotta Go Home

Have a fabulous halloween weekend. If you'll be in the madison parts (I don't know why you wouldn't be?) get at meeeeeeh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment