Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girly Gold 2.0

(Christopher Makos Polaroids)
Hey look, a new post. That "girly post" i did  couple ago was kinda popular i think so hey, why not do a little tiny round dos... count em off!

UNO:
Sooo.. my friend May liked First Rate People from the last post and tuned me into another of this group's songs that is just as good if not better. Thanks, May!

Download: FIRST RATE PEOPLE- GENTLEMEN'S CLUB (ft. Luke LaLonde & GenerationFK


DOS:
This song is from the Chilean, Ana Tijoux. And it blew ma' mind. Why would anyone rap in english when rapping in spanish sounds this right



TRES:
Ok, back to girly poppy niceness. I woke up to this song today. Funny, because the beginning sounds kinda like a cell phone alarm. But don't let that deter you from liking the rest of it. Like I dooo.



FINALMENTE:
Turns out that amazing Flight Facilities song that I posted in the last one has a second version.... I have listened to this everyday solo in my car since I got it. Nice slower mellow build up, Giselle's vocals still rocking, and don't worry the saxophone breakdown still makes an appearance in the end. Great track.

Download: Flight Facilities- Crave You ft. Giselle (Version 2)


P.S.
For those of you who are not in the mood for this shit here is another semi new quality J. Cole single. BOOM BAP BITCH!!! (Stole that pic off the homie Gabriel's blog... which is much cooler than mine)
Download: J. Cole- Problems


LAST WEEK AT HOME... Let's get dummy my fam bam...

No comments:

Post a Comment