Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New sun, new music

Hey, look... right in time for me getting off work the sun finally comes out. Beach? Thinking yeaaah...

Hey, look again...


Keep the new J. Cole coming... This dude is killing it with these last two singles. Sick flow sick beat. I even like this one better than Who Dat... very very hot little summer groove..


Download: Higher- J. Cole (SUPERR NICEEEEE MAAAANG)

And loook...



MORE new M.I.A. from the upcoming album. At first I hated it... wayy too poppy. But what can I say, after jammin out to it in the whip I gave into that hook. And you'll never guess who produced it... Rusko... I liiike.

Download: XXXO- M.I.A.
Download: XXXO (Pieces and Pieces Remix) (ft. Jay-Z)- M.I.A. (not sure how i feel about this...)

HOKAY ENJOY

Oh yeeaah... Benny Bennasi tonight... what's upp??

No comments:

Post a Comment