Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Monday, June 21, 2010

A few more from my june playlist

I'm so overwhelmed by good music I want to post I've hit kind of a standstill... I guess there are worse problems in the world. I'm actually about to dipset on a canoe trip in the boundary waters (see above) with my brother and fajah right now but before i get back and really unload some of this music surplus on you all, here a few i've been jammin to tide you over. They're all good. I swear...


UNO:
Favorite song of the summer so far? Nice little bouncy chillwave type song... remember chillwave?
Download: Chinatown- Wild Nothing

DOS:
This song's hard hitting chorus gives me fucking goosebumps every time. Good ol' Indie Rock...
Download: Colours- GROUPLOVE

TRES:
If this song was a facebook status I would Like it. Danger Mouse/Brian Mercer duo, This will stay in your head. (and i just found out they play it on the current!)
Download: The Ghost Inside- Broken Bells 

There ya go! see you in a week with more..

P.S.
>Things to do before you die: See Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings live. Best show i've ever seen.
>Things you'd rather die than do: see MGMT live. Maybe a liiitle harsh but still..
>((aka my Rock the Garden review))


Oh yeah, and see Toy Story 3 asap as possible too. Okay peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment