Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Friday, December 17, 2010

Escapar

Is it sad that currently, the moment of my day i look forward to most be when i get to slip my socks off underneath my covers before i fall asleep? In the midst of finals induced despair, I would argue no fucking way.

La Paz

Pitchfork fed my need for a medium of procrastination and conveniently recently put up their Top 50 albums/100 songs of 2010. Definitely worth checking out. Many a song I have yet post. Coming in at #1 song was Round and Round by Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti. Although I think spot 1 is a little ambitious, I definitely would have put the whole album (which I got for free somewhere last spring) somewhere around there... 
magdalenalong.com
Whole album's worth checking out but I keep a special place for these two tracks, both of which i actually was going to use in a short film over the summer that never materialized... typical. Great chillwave 60s retro vibe (whatever the fuck that means). Enjoy.


Download: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti- Round and Round
Download: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti- Menopause Man


And lastly, your moment of library zen aka moment of nostalgia (for anyone who's experienced a Central High homecoming dance):



ALL RIGHT KEEP ON KEEPIN ON MI FAMILIA 
¡5 DÍAS MAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment