Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Monday, December 20, 2010

Jesus was french and a disco maniac

Not quite out of the deep and dark woods of paper writing. Struggling. But my savior Breakbot is helping to guide me through...


¡¡¿¿WHAT DOESN'T BREAKBOT DO??!!
Help him help you. Obviously everyone loves Baby, I'm Yours. Easily one of my top 10 from '10. I'm on that songs fucking nuts. But now there are a few new pair of nuts on which i've hopped on recently in the form of the coveted Breakbot remix. Before you scoff, understand i didn't know any of these originals either, here's a hint: you don't gotta!!


FIRST: HE DOES MATTY DEAR!!

This one has really grown on me. But I guess that just doesn't really make sense because it was this good in the first place?

>For those who have yet to be acquainted to Matthew Dear:

SECOND: HE DOES IT ON THE PLANE!

And returns the favor nicely. Nice little pop to this one.


THIRD: HE DOES A THING FOR YOU!

Gottasay, I like this better than the orig. Gave a little extra oompf to the vocals. But the video is still pretty bad ass.


Please take it upon yourself to listen and enjoy. Good luck and we'll meet soon. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment