Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I feel better now

Why most the most beautiful day of the year correspond so beautifully with two final papers due the next day?

The only thing that helps me live vicariously through all you fuckers outside right now, while I am slaving the away in the library, is this song. Via Brazil. Kinda sorta beautiful, and sunny, but barely breezy, like outside.


>Link: Valeiro Azul- Luiz Melodia

Hell, this one helps too:
 >Link: Surprise Hotel- Fool's Gold


 Okay, I feel a little better now.

To all those outside: enjoy yourself. To all those finding themselves in a similar situation as myself: hope these help you enjoy yourselves a little as well. Last week everyone. Okay back to work.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love fools gold. it is a summa song. and beautiful days always seem to correspond with having lots to do. happy rainy last day of class pat!

    ReplyDelete