Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Monday, April 26, 2010

Born Free < Born Free video

 "I don't wanna talk about money because I got it... I dont' wanna talk about hoochies since I been it...

M.I.A. released her fresh new comeback single, Born Free, on the world this past week from her new album due out in late june. Can't say my full opinion yet on the hard hitting song (she sounds a little too much like Karen O?) but the video that just got unleashed is absolutely insane. You may recognize the director Romaine-Gavras from his earlier video for Stress by JUSTICE. His new work for Born Free makes the originally controversial Stress video look like a fucking One Saturday Morning cartoon...
Enjoy!

>M.I.A : Born Free

Here's the video via Vimeo (YouTube pulled it from airing in the U.S.)
Make it full size, watch all 9 minutes, but beware: explicit fucking content (:

M.I.A, Born Free from ROMAIN-GAVRAS on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment