Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exclusive made inclusive

 FIRST OFF: I MISS SUMMER AND WARM WEATHER QUIT TEASING AND COME TO ME NOW TO ENJOY MORE STUFF LIKE THIS:

 
(on the set of Disco's Dead 2009)

Okay.
Last weekend I was in tha minneap enjoying some time with ma gurl, ma bro and ma dawgggz. Zane was nice enough to give me some hospitality (+much more) saturday night. While we were pregaming in his room with Connor I played a few songs he liked and wanted, and I am sure you will like and want them too..... To: Zane From: Patrick. As I promised.


ONE: You might have this. This is that shit that was sampled for that shitty Ayo Technology song. So much better in the orig form with this girl's vocals.
>Link: Courtship Dating- Crystal Castles

TWO & THREE: The next 2 tracks I got off some Disco mixtape on some blog a while ago. Both had a spot on the playlist I was banging in the whip (i miss driving..) when I was home.

Crystal castles' synth make this one popp offf. Haven't heard this original song but i love this guy's voice >Link: Lovers who uncover- The Crystal Castles

>Link:Triangle Walks (Rex The Dog remix radio edit)

ALSO...

Molface killah exclusive... These are a couple tracks I made like a year ago, both more or less unfinished. I asked Zane to hit them up with a bass line. So bare witness to a before and after of sorts...

>Link: Trinidad Tobago- M.F.K. (props to Megan G for giving me the record I chopped this sample from)

>Link: Play dem keys- M.F.K.

Maybe I'll post a couple more if this goes well. No pressure zaneerrr..

Thought I'd post this too. Right when you thought Ok Go they couldn't top their Treadmill stunt..

No comments:

Post a Comment