Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Monday, March 1, 2010

Video Sunday 3.

And by Sunday I mean Monday. My apologies, I had a shot break down for film class that took about 8 hours longer than I thought it would. I'm running on like 5 horas of sleep and not really in the mood for anything too comical. Even if your mood doesnt match though i think you'll enjoy these.

I saw this a while ago but the second one got put up relatively recently. Specifically the first one but both blew my mind. They are extracts from "Women Are Heroes" project by the french street artist extraordinaire JR-- part of a full film coming out later this year. Both thought provoking and worth watching if you have some time.





JR / Exposition Paris 2009 - Ile Saint Louis
Uploaded by JR. - Independent web videos.

This is a trailer from one of his projects a few years ago called "Face To Face" where JR took photos of both Palestinians and Israelis laughing and posted them up.. in that way he dooo.

FACE 2 FACE trailer by JR and Marco
Uploaded by JR. - Watch original web videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment