Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AND WE BACK LIKE COOKED CRACKK

You're lucky I had some free time. Because this is a fucking loadedd post. But I think you can handle it. Ready go!

First:
It's about that time o the week. Where Malc supplies us with a couple bangers to download as a preview of his show THURSDAY NIGHTS 8-10 eastern (7-9 central). You can stream it at wmhb.org, and you can hit me up on facebook or text me for a shout out/request.

TRACK-ONE:
 MALC: Exactly one minute in, this track goes nuts. The synths come in, then some cool
"waooo" sounds. I have no idea who this Emeli Sande character is, but I think Wiley
goes hard on this track
.
Link: Never Be Your Woman (Solo (UK) Loves Garage Remix)-Wiley ft Emeli Sandè

PATRICK: Fucking Wiley. Malc, tell me you remember this track from a while ago too. This shit was huge across the pond. What is the status on this scene right now? LONG LIVE LONDON GRIMEE!!!
Link: Wearing My Rolex- Wiley

TRACK-DOS:
MALC: This song is so older than old. Like late 60's old. But it's just in time for the good weather. I was going to post a new Redman single, but let's be honest, I'd rather kick it with Cliff than Redman.
Link: Love Is All Right- Cliff Nobles


PATRICK: Great pickk. This shit reminds me of this song. I think I first heard it via some random Iowa radio station en limbo to visit Grinell College last year with Tristan and Malcolm. Goddamnn we blew that place wiide open...
Link: When A Man Loves A Woman- Percy Sledge

Thanks, Malc. TUNE IN TOMORROW NIGHT MO FUCKAS...

Okay.   
ALSO. BREAKING NEWS....


REPORT 1:
Guess who's back back againn? T.I. is back... (tell a friend) This track just dropped. And I must admit, I am a fan. This shit goes harrd. Some of that grimey-21z-T.I.P-sounding shiii. Might have to start the weekend early just to bang this one in the right atmosphere...
Link: I'm Back [Prod. By TrackSlayerz]- T.I.


REPORT 2:
MORE NEW MGMT dropped another new single from their upcoming album: Congratulations. (I put up another track from this album on an earlier post). At first, I really wasn't feeling it. None of that classic catchy poppy kinda MGMT shit present but there are glimpses. As I've played it more It's sort of grown on me... better than the other one.... but, you be the judge..
Link: Flash Delirium- MGMT 


 ALSO...
New remix  by Subsector that I actually like of that Cudi and Snoop song That Tree, that I posted in an earlier post...

      Snoop Dogg feat. Kid Cudi - That Tree (Subsector Remix)  by  NTNY 


AND WE OUT. REMEMBER....
YOU HEARD IT HERE FUUURSST!

Love, Patrick.
p.s. 
.... I feel really good about that post. Let me dedicate it to the late Corey Haim. RIP. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment