Cove

Cove
@molefacekillah

Thursday, February 4, 2010

LADIEEEEZZZ


Let's keep this going. Catch up and then allow me to introduce my Top-5-Tracks-by-Female-MCs .... And these fucking bang.

1.) WHY DID THIS SONG NEVER BLOW UP?? Who the hell is Ms. Dynamite? I've never played this track for someone when they haven't fell in loveee. Even Nas spits a verse say whaaaa...
Dy-Na-Mi-Tee (ft. Nas)- Ms. Dynamite

2.) Kid Sister.. so hottt. Does she still date A-Trak? Now that's a match made in heaven. This beat is on fucking point. Let it bang out until the chopped and screwed outro. This is by far my favorite track of her's. The Chi's finest (thank you Gabriel).

3.) Speech Debelle comes to us from South East London. Her accent almost makes me melt as much as this horn and drum sample do. Enjoy.

4.) South African-born, New York-bred rapper Jean Grae has been clappin' back on tracks for the past 10 years or so. This beat pops offffff. i quote: "Raps dead, rap sucks"

5.) Terry Lynn goes as hard on your ears as the Kingston sun goes on yo' skinnn. But seriously wait 40 seconds and Johan Hugo's beat kicks it into high gear. I think the photo on top posted speaks for itself...

Now go have a merry Thursty Thirsdayy.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure Jean Grae can bench more than me not to mention pull a weave out way quicker. Good looking out on the blog Pat, maybe now I can develop some music taste of my own instead of playing songs from your top 25 playlist in your basement to look cool.
    Cmurder
    had to use my moms google acount to post ROFL

    ReplyDelete